Use this page to help you find your way around the Rewind website. Please look at our ‘Accessibility‘ page if you want to find out more about accessibility issues.
Finding photographs, films and oral histories
- To find any of our archive items use the ‘All Items‘ link under ‘Archive’ in the bar above.
- Use the ‘Filter by’ options to narrow down to a particular type of item, for example, just photos, or just films, or choose ‘Film’ or ‘Oral histories’ from the menu.
Finding items connected to a particular Leonard Cheshire Service or by theme
- To find out more about a particular Cheshire Home and see the archive items directly related to that service, use the ‘Archive by service‘ link under ‘The Archive’ in the bar above.
- You can find items connected to a particular service or theme (e.g. buses or activities) by using the tags in the item information boxes on each item page.
Find out more about Rewind and our heritage workshops
- To find out more about what Rewind is, use the ‘About‘ link in the bar above.
- To find out current news and information about Rewind, use the ‘News‘ link in the bar above.
- To find out about how Rewind is funded, use the ‘Funding‘ link in the box above.
- To find out more about our heritage workshops with service users, staff and residents at six Leonard Cheshire Disability services in the South East, use the ‘Workshops‘ link in the bar above.
- Our Spotlight on… page includes in-depth articles about specific themes relating to the history of Leonard Cheshire Disability and about items in our archive. For example, topics include Leonard Cheshire’s life, the Le Court Film Unit, the Cheshire Smiles and many others. Use the Spotlight on… link in the bar above.